Sunday 30 September 2007

Landscapes of the mind (2)





I've the small matter of accepting another award to put up on my sidebar (thanks pixie!) but before I do that, here's something else.

I went to take photographs of the spot mentioned in this post. Here are the ones which best capture the atmosphere I was trying to, er, capture: it might be interesting to compare them with the drawings in the aforementioned post. It's a shame I forgot to change the camera settings back up to the highest amount of megapixels, but such is life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It suddenly brought to mind the acrylic paintings of Daniel Marrios Garcia...the ones done of Amsterdam, I think for an advert............dramatic.......inspirational.......like your paintings earlier

But Why? said...

Trousers,
How long have you been "Blogging ein totes Pferd"? It's genius...

DJ Kirkby said...

Heartstoppingly (is that a word?) beautiful and I don't know why as it is a buliding and i don't usualy like pics of buildings.

trousers said...

but why?, that was changed from the English about a week or so ago in response to the fact that blogger now seems to be an Anglo-German hybrid. Glad you noticed!

dj,thank you. Maybe it's because they're moody pics of buildings :). I am a bit frustrated not to have got them at full resolution, but I'll just have to take some more when the opportunity arises.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pics, dude! Can I steal those too???

:)

Anonymous said...

Glad you like them too ario: yes you can have copies for yourself :)