Wednesday 10 October 2007

Award (2)


Yes, I'm positively swimming in the things now. Well, I've got 3 anyway - thanks be to djkirkby who has deemed me fit to receive an award for making her smile. Which seems to be no mean feat given that she has confessed to me on a previous post that she has no sense of humour.

Not that I, nor anyone else for that matter, should believe such a thing: there's plenty of fun and games to be had at her site, one of the latest being a rather bizarre game involving mice and tea (don't ask - just go to the site and have a go, it's tagged onto the end of Monday's post I think).

Well it's a very nice thing to have had another award, so thank you very much dj! I do appreciate it. I shall bestow this very same award onto but why?: reason being, straightforwardly enough, that many of her writings make me smile. Hopefully, these are the very same ones that are supposed to have that effect.

3 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

Yes I agree that but why is a deserving recipient as you were!

But Why? said...

Awww, thanks!

Do I have to make a speech?

Should I invest in a posh frock?

Must I burst into tears on the stage?

It is compulsory to get into a tizzy??

xx

Anonymous said...

Hi butwhy?, no problem! You are, to echo dj, a most deserving recipient. To answer your questions:

Yes

Yes

Yes

Not compulsory.

But to sum up, the phrase "only if you want to" applies in each case :)