Friday 24 July 2009

Right now

...is what I am savouring and making the most of, with this weekend being spent at a festival of fabulous, challenging and downright out-there music (I've bought a fresh set of earplugs especially for the occasion); followed by a week well away from anything to do with work, and to be spent in glorious countryside in a remote, one-street village, with a nice pub just down the road.

The drinks and the pub food will, of course, be well-deserved after miles and miles of walking and/or cycling: that's the idea anyway.

It all starts right now - it's all ahead of me - as I write these words, and I intend to make the most of every single minute of it.

The rain has ceased, the sun is shining and it's a pleasant evening.

I should be relaxed more often: sometimes at least, it suits me.

4 comments:

Zhoen said...

That sounds WONDERFUL.

Beth said...

GOOD. people don't make enough time for themselves. your weekend sounds amazing, i hope it goes as planned.

Rosaria Williams said...

Yeah for weekends!

trousers said...

In response to all: oh yes :)

Bless you.