Thursday 31 December 2009

A review of how 2009 was for me in as few words as possible, month by month












January was ok, and so was I.

February had some light and a lot of dark, and so did I.

March I was trying to come to terms with February.

April I was having to get things organised.

May I was glad I'd got things organised.

June I got healthy.

July I felt healthy.

August I felt like a musician again.

September I can't remember.

October was when hope became a companion.

November was busy, and so was I.

December was like the previous eleven months rolled into one, and so was I.












My very best wishes to you all for 2010.

10 comments:

nmj said...

I dig your September.

Hope 2010 is great for you.

Zhoen said...

Oh, you musician you.

Lady in red said...

I hope 2010 brings you everything you wish for :)

Caroline said...

Hoping 2010 is full of happy stuff, Mr Music Man x

Fire Byrd said...

Good to know the year went so.....
whatever!
xx

Alexandra MacVean said...

I wish you so much joy, happiness, blessing...EVERYTHING you need to make you smile and your life feel complete. xo :)

DJ Kirkby said...

Oh I did a similar blog post to this one except mine had links, where are your links?! Love the photo. Thanks for all the bench photos. Wishing you all the best in 2010. xo

trousers said...

Thanks nmj. Still can't work out why September doesn't ring any bells.

Zhoen - yes, well, sort of.

LiR, many thanks.

Caroline, thank you - me too :)

FB, it had its challenges, but this really did turn out to be one of my better years.

Sophia, thank you, I'm very glad to have made your acquaintance this year :)

Deej, I just had a glance at the blog post in question, I like what you've done there. I just wanted to keep mine minimal :)

Best wishes to you all for 2010.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Stopping by this late evening to say hello and thank you once again for your support and encouragement. I'm so glad that we have crossed paths. Mean that!

Best to you this coming year!

trousers said...

Thank you Sophia, and duly reciprocated :)